What is it?
Kids & Company is encouraging employees to share a story about an act of kindness that they or a fellow employee has done. The act should be aligned with the company’s core values of ‘caring’, ‘making a difference’ and ‘enhancing people’s lives’.
The Random Act Of Kindness Award (“RAK”) is our way of recognizing and rewarding employees for making a difference in people’s lives through their kindness, compassion or caring for others.
How it Works
– All employees are eligible to be nominated, nominate others, and/or nominate themselves.
– The nomination must provide specific information describing the act of kindness and, if appropriate, its impact on the individuals involved.
– Fill out the mandatory fields and hit submit.
– On a monthly basis, an independent team of judges will review all nominations and select the top submissions.
– Ten employees will receive the “Random Act Of Kindness” Award each month, based on the judges’ evaluation.
– Kids & Company’s Co-founders will send a personal thank you note and gift to the selected employees.
If we all participate in Random Acts of Kindness we just might set the world in the right direction!
Any questions? Please contact email@example.com